Stirling and District Women's Aid needs your support to be able to run our services to women, children and young people in the Stirlingshire area. Your support means a lot to us and enables us to help more women, children and young people become free of domestic abuse.
This is some of the things a donation can do for us:
- £5 per month will support one women taking part in a weekly support group
- £8 per month will support a child or young person taking part in a weekly activity
- £10 per month will enable us to make a visit a week to a woman in need of support
- £60 will pay for a week's food for a woman and her children coming into refuge
- £130 will enable us to provide one to one support to a woman for three months
You can help the work of the Stirling and District Women's Aid by making your donation in one of these ways:
You can also donate by text message by sending a text to: 70070
with the message 'SDWA11' and the amount you want to give - see the graphic below for an example:
You will then receive a reply to your message, confirming that your donation was successful.